Monday 4 May 2015

Listening to You

Here are my ears
Slave of the words
Trigger of the tears
Victim of your sword


Here are my ears
Made for listening
As you burst in tears
Every morning till late in the evening
Tell me your sorrow and your fears

Go on
Shower me with your burning arrows of anger
Don't hesitate
Bash me with the prisoner of your eyes
Stab me with your stories of joy with anyone else but me

I don't mind, wreck me even harder
Let this slavery run until the sun rises again
Go on, write your name with your sword of words on my heart,
through  my ears, my brain, down my vein, pumping me up with all your feels
Like a raid of compassion and truth,
Wreck me
Stab me
Bash me
Haunt me
Possess me
Stab me
Wreck me
Bash me
Hold me
Hold me
Hold me
Hold me

Love me


-Arjen L. Melkior


No comments:

Post a Comment